I’ve just uploaded the new version of our tools for merging, splitting, annotating, encrypting and stamping PDF files here.
- -blacklines and -blackfills (Blacken lines and fills)
- -idir (Add whole directory of files)
- -scale-to-fit (Scale pages to fit a given paper size)
- -scale-contents (Scale page contents)
- Use page size names (e.g a4paper)
- Multiline text stamps
- Print page information (media box etc)
- -stdin and -stdout now work on Windows
- Encrypted files now viewable in Acrobat 5.0
- Merge now produces smaller files when several parts taken from a single input file
A bugfix release of CamlPDF (which forms the basis for these tools) will be released soon. More substantial feature additions for CamlPDF are in the works - more details later.