We’ve just released the latest version of our PDF Command Line Tools for Windows, Mac and Linux. The tools provide editing of PDF files including merging, splitting, adding text, compressing, encrypting etc.
- Detect missing fonts and low resolution images for pre flight
- Remove embedded fonts for file compression
- Add text diagonally, and optionally relative to cropbox rather than media box
- Copes with malformed PDF files more robustly
- Many speed improvements, especially with large files
A new version of the CamlPDF libraries to reflect the changes with be released soon.
Full details and free trial here.